My Blog List

Monday, May 24, 2010

In my quest to become more womanly, I've been scouting out some heels that are hott, functional, and don't make me look like a stripper. Not an easy task. I'm going more for the 50's chic.

Next up is to find a sassy bathing suit for our upcoming trip to Los Angeles - I'm thinking an old style one-piece that would also look cute with heels.

In other news, I have an appointment to get some blank space on my right arm filled in - my tattoos on my arms are kind of here and there and it's been bothering me so I've decided that I would rather fill in that space and be done. I'm getting a Spanish themed sleeve with Sugar Skulls as the focal point and things like roosters and who knows what else to compliment it. I'm way excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment