My Blog List

Friday, November 20, 2009

  • Who would have thought I'd be riding to work in a short sleeve shirt and hoodie at the end of November. I want to use those bargin Merino woolies that I got!!
  • Burning question of the moment: How the hell do people get the nickname "Peg" or "Peggy" out of Margaret???!!! I don't understand why generations have continued this phenomena...
  • A few more weeks and we'll be Michigan bound. It's been a couple of years since I've drove back. The Amtrak has been nice although it doesn't allow me to clear my storage unit out (one of my goals this time). If I can get that stuff all donated or brought back here I will save $40 a month ($50 if I'm late, which I am about every 4-6 months). Imagine how much I've spent on it since 2006-2007! Actually, I would rather not know, it pains me to think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment