My Blog List

Friday, November 27, 2009

It Blech Friday! And...I'm at work. Which is only bothersome because I am one of very few here today not because I'm missing out on anything (besides sleeping in). It's lonely.

On the other hand, I can crank up MPR and not worry about bothering anyone.

Couple of things coming up:
  • December 4 & 5 - No Coast Craft-o-rama at the Midtown Market - check out artists like Adam Turman, Amy Rice, Grovecraft, and Miss AmyJo in particular. Good stuff.
  • December 17th - 2009 Homeless March and Service - honoring the lives of members of the homeless community who died in 2009.
  • Possibly only relevant to me but new episodes of Intervention and Hoarders this Monday! I'm dorking on out tv for the next 5 months, that is, until my 29.99 deal is over which also happens to coincide with the beginning of Spring so TV takes a backseat anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment