My Blog List

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The guys are off the hook this morning with their sneezing, coughing, hacking up loogies, and nose blowing.

The sneezer is making me laugh.

I swear, when I do overnights, the guys call someone to come screw with me. We have to get up at 4am so any interruption in the night is too many.
The phone rings around midnight, when I get up to answer it, no one will respond on the other end. Fast forward to 1am, the doorbell starts ringing - thankfully they only buzzed two or so times then either gave up or the doorman shushed them.

There's been nights when all of the above have happend PLUS someone knocking on the office window (we are in a basement), to do so, they had to jump our backyard fence and know where the window was. I don't answer window knocks.

Anyway, I'm off to investigate a possible AWOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment