My Blog List

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Other good things:
  • Becoming reaquainted with Oregon Trail, ver. 5 in this case. Yay for pirated games!
  • Wrapping x-mas gifts for the shelter guests and program clients at the women's shelter - I get the joy of giving without emptying my already empty wallet. Plans to donate $50 to the shelter I worked at back home to be used for gas cards had to be dismissed due to low funds after the big vet visit with Pepper. Looking ahead, I was considering how much it would cost (total) to buy each guy at the men's shelter a ticket to the Riverview ($2 theatre) but then I wondered if they would use them as the theatre is quite far to walk to and they don't get bus fare often. It probably sounds like a better idea than it is...
  • My new budget diet. I already feel better with less food! Minus all of the x-mas cookies my boss has been sharing and the leftover Halloween candy donated by the dentist buyback after Halloween program we have stashed down here. Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment