My Blog List

Sunday, October 25, 2009

  • I'm on a kick to cut down on my cussing. Don't really have anyone to impress but I suppose it isn't very becoming. Besides, I've caught myself doing it a few times while joking around with the guys at the shelter. Probably not ideal.
  • I've been really disappointed with the lack of All Ages shows here in the last year or so. One of the reasons I chose to raise my daughter here was because there was the opportunity to enjoy great bands live, for all ages. That being said, I have missed lots of shows that were AA so I guess I can't be too outraged. Notably, your band H. We really do want to see you but can't seem to get motivated on the nights you have done AA shows.
  • Edited to remove personal stuff - I forgot that I wasn't going to go on too deeply here...
  • The good thing about feeling isolated when you live in a small town or the country is that you kind of actually are. The bad thing about feeling it when you live in the city is that is just reminds you that you have no friends/no one likes hanging out with you/whatever else this means. At least in the country/small town you can blame it on the culture of the area.

1 comment:

  1. it's ok. we'll play more shows. and i like hanging out with you. the couple times i have, anyways! hope yer well.

    ReplyDelete