My Blog List

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I've discovered that going up a pant size has compromised my fashion ideals. I can now be seen wearing items I wouldn't have chosen in the past but have been forced to wear.

The thrift stores are hit or miss. And the few stores I choose to shop at don't have a comfortable fitting pant for me. I partially blame the popularity of the low-low rise pant - I think I can confidently say that most women couldn't fit into these. There isn't enough pant at the top to fit anyone older than 22 unless they are one of those uniquely small people. Most skinny jeans, which I actually do like, have this waist and obviously it is a barrier. I'm in a weird place where size 10 is pushing it or sometimes impossible and the next size up is often falling off of me by the end of the day.

I'm switching to skirts and dresses!

This highly unimportant post was brought to you today by "The Big Booty Association of America".

No comments:

Post a Comment