My Blog List

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To-do list for 2010:

/ Start Ariana in a hip-hop dance class

/ Get a scholarship to the Y or commit to being more active again

/ Go to Vermont for Britta's wedding, maybe via train with a pit stop in NYC?

/ Get a new couch and a new mattress - my back is killing me with the ones I have.

/ Ace the math placement test so I can reduce the number of courses I need to pass to transfer

/ Master the art of making a good referral (at work) and being an effective advocate

/ Purge my wardrobe

/ Learn to speak better Spanish, I need to be able to communicate with the Latino guys that come to the shelter. I personally feel really uncomfortable trying to ask them things, explain rules or do required duties and not knowing if they understand what I'm trying to do/say/accomplish.

1 comment:

  1. I think I did this right... I didn't notice you'd defected till now, so hopefully I can start following your entries again!

    ReplyDelete