My Blog List

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Things is wack today:

The date is 9/9/09

On my ride in I passed a group of cops and other emergency personnel (including the fire truck/EMS) hovered around a dumpster with their hands on their hips - I'm assuming there was someone found in it or around it either passed out or passed away. I could be assuming too much though - maybe some kids set it on fire this morning and they were just wrapping up.

A few minutes later I pass a school bus/truck accident - the kids appeared to be okay as they were just sitting around in the bus but the front end had damage.

My van brakes are still giving me grief - the disentigrated pads were replaced but in their place, we now have calipers that begin to grind on the rotors once they get hot then it produces a lovely sound and smell. Stupid vehicles = money pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment