My Blog List

Monday, September 14, 2009

A is for:

Annoying, Some things I find:
  • When you are approaching a red light, assess the scene in front of you and note that the fellow at the head of the pack in the left lane appears to be going straight. Upon seeing that, you decide to stay put rather than zoom into the right, a.k.a. passing lane. But wait! The light turns green and what do I see? The blinker suddenly becomes engaged and now we wait. I call this phenomena "last minute blinker". If you are ever riding with me and I suddenly yell this out, that's what I'm referring to.
  • When you hold the door open for someone, say coming into a store, and that person doesn't say thank you or any semblance of it. Some would say that I shouldn't care, that I should be doing it out of the kindness of my heart. I disagree, it's only polite to say thank you.
  • Low and low-low rise pants - Hello?! Not everyone that wears pants is 14. Or a size 6 anymore. Our options have become limited - low rise jeans that show your butt crack every time you move or Mom Jeans. It's a no win situation.
  • People who spell spayed (as in "My cat is spayed" like this: spad or spaded. And that goes for you too people who spell brakes (as in "My bike needs breaks!") like this: breaks. I'm sorry, I know that I've offended some with my need to see these very simple words used correctly, I don't mean to get all self-righteous. I'm just being honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment