My Blog List

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I've been drawn to color and the thought of surrounding myself in it.

Case in point, the Gurglepot. Don't really need one but I love the vibrant colors and the design of them. They remind me of Fiesta Ware.

Greta McClain's beautiful paintings of migrant farmworkers, currently being displayed at the May Day Cafe.

The letterpress prints at Yee Haw make my day.

My newest tattoo already holds so much color and it's not even finished yet. By the time it's done it will have reds, oranges, black, greens, blues, yellows and possibly pink!

Ariana and I found two gems recently: A purple sparkly glitter Selle Italia saddle for $2.99 at "the army" and a clearance belt with a buckle that has a photo of a Lucha Libre wrestler in blue surrounded by glitter and flowers and cased in clear plastic material. I wasn't going to get it cuz belts with buckles make me feel like a Buckle Bunny (even though they don't wear them, I still feel weird!) but Ariana insisted!

No comments:

Post a Comment