My Blog List

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

End Times.

I'm not usually one to follow grand predictions but all of these earthquakes in recent months have me a little uneasy in my seat... I'm almost tempted to go wild these next few years with the expectation of the end of the world boiling up.

Resumes.

People are weird, I just looked at a resume where the person listed a job she held at a grocery store from 1979 to 1984!!!!!! Whaaa? Why would someone go back that far on a freakin' resume??!!

Old Lady.

This year I've decided that I don't want to haul my heavy textbooks and other paraphanlia on my back anymore, I've bought a rack for my bike and I'm getting a pannier. While I enjoy the minimalist look on a bicycle (even gears seem like clutter), I would rather have the weight off of my back.

Work.

Still emo. Don't know what my problem is but I suspect not enough sleep and too many doubles while working 7 days. Hope this weekend I can not be so soft and not let things get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment