My Blog List

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm at a crossroads with school:

Do I proceed as planned and get the AA at the community college and transfer to get my BA in Human Services...

Or

Do I not get the AA and transfer to the University of Minnesota (if I get accepted) and use the 2 free years of tuition made for transfer students without degrees and pursue a BA in Anthropology instead??

The University has a bigger name for my resume but I am in the agency I would like to remain at for years to come so does that matter? Don't know. One program is more pratical and one is more interesting.

I'm also seriously considering traveling to the Spanish Immersion school in a few years as a few of my comrades have done. If not that, a summer doing the WOOFF program. I need some travel soon, and I'd like to make it international this time...

I don't want life and opportunities to pass me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment